How to log into the members’ pages
Registration and login to the Finnish Commerce Federation members’ portal and the members’ pages at kauppa.fi
1. Fill in the login order form here:
Open the registration email sent to you. Sender: Kaupan liitto (Finnish Commerce Federation), Subject: Jäsenportaalin tunnukset (Credentials for the members’ portal)
2. Click on the Luo Salasana link in the message (Create a password).
- Enter your chosen password and its certification into the field. Click Tallenna (Save).
4. Log into the members’ portal. Your email is your username and your password is the one you just created.
5. Get to know the members’ portal. You can access the members’ section aka members’ pages at kauppa.fi by selecting the first icon “Jäsensivut” (Members’ pages).
Use the same credentials to log into the members’ pages. Select ”Kirjaudu palveluun” (Log into the service).
In future, you no longer have to log into the members’ portal to access the members’ pages at kauppa.fi. Instead, you can access the member content at kauppa.fi and jasen.kauppa.fi with direct login.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it via e-mail link on the members’ portal’s login page: https://kaupanliitto.crmieportal.com/login
For further information and instructions, please contact email@example.com.