Selling chemical products on the Finnish market
Aika: 13.10 klo 9:00 — 13.10 klo 12:00
Paikka: Teams webinar
What should you know, when selling chemical products on the Finnish market?
The Finnish Commerce Federation organizes a webinar on retailer’s and its suppliers legal obligations under the chemical legislation. For successful business a company has to comply with a number of EU wide duties and on top of that a couple of our national rules.
In this webinar, you learn, e.g. what are
• the key notification obligations to the European Chemicals Agency according CLP
• the requirements for safety data sheets
• the information a Finnish distributor has to submit to the Authorities in Finland
The audience will hear an overview of the information requirements and tips for successful submission of the data.
EU wide requirements according to CLP
– Who is responsible for classification, labelling and packaging of a substance or mixture
– What is the C&L inventory? How can it be used?
– Poison centre notifications (PCN) of hazardous mixtures – what, who and how?
Safety Data Sheets
– On what chemicals an SDS is needed?
– Who is obliged to provide a SDS?
– Key points of the SDS content
Notification to the National Chemical Products Register
– Why do we have a national register?
– Who shall notify?
– Which chemicals shall be notified and how?
– Notification of annual amounts placed on the Finnish market
Other relevant issues in chemical legislation for retailers and their suppliers
The speakers are experts from The Finnish Competent Authority.
The webinar is particularly aimed for all distributors who supply their products into Finnish market. The webinar will be held in English and is open and free for all. The link to join the webinar will be sent to participants closer to the date.
Do you already have some questions related to the seminar’s agenda in mind? If you wish, you can submit questions in advance by email (email@example.com). The answers to these questions will be discussed in the webinar.
SIGN UP FOR THE EVENT BY CLICKING THE BUTTON ”Ilmoittaudu koulutukseen”.